2009年7月12日日曜日

The vegetables(^^)♪

The vegetables thrived in my patch. They are cucumber, mini tomato, bell pepper, and eggplant. My family aim subsistence farming and self-contained life. My father pours his energies into growing vegetables. My patch has a good crop of vegetables and fruits in this year(^^)♪

So, the table spread with vegetables were reaped in my potch.

I examine about cucumber. Cucumber contains all of water more than 90 %, and vitamin C, carotene, potassium and so on. Contained quantity is very small. Cucumber is registered "the less food value vegetables in the world" at the Guinness Book of World Records. Moreover, for cucumber contains vitamin C which that oxidize enzyme, cucumber robs other food of nutrition by made dish, so cucumber is difficult vegetables to treat. Therefore, It is good way to using vinegar to hold function of enzyme when cook in addition food is contained many vitamin C. Also fry cooking can hold function of enzyme, too.

[157 words/7971 totals]

3 件のコメント:

yohei さんのコメント...

The picture is very great, and you made them, don't you?
I didn't know about cucumber well!

HUMBURGER さんのコメント...

It looks very delicious!
I wanna eat them!

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Mai.

Vegetables are good for health.
It is necessary eating vegetables for us.

Toshi