2009年7月11日土曜日

The Goddess of Mercy's festival♪♪

Today, I went to the Goddess of Mercy's festival with my mother after dinner. This festival is one of the earliest summer festival in the Kumamoto prefecture.Young man wore happi coat and headband parade brave in the town and strike violently wooden cart is called "doranjya-".This festival is come down to pray rich harvest and promoting stockbreeding since about eight hundreds years. This festival is said to tie in the Bon dancing arranged in elegant taste at Kamakura age and the local Goddess of Mercy's relligion.

I feel this festival is the festival arranged in elegant taste and mixed sound of flute and drum are fantastic. I have liked summer festival very much since when I was a child. Especially, I have liked this festival very much since when I was a child. I like to walk with watching stalls in summer festival. I usually bought apple candy stick, cotton candy, character's mask, yo-yo, and played to scoop goldfishes when I was a child.

My mother and I visited the Goddess of Mercy, and we bought big and small apple candy sticks for my father, and we went to home.

We spent very nice time(>_<)☆★ I want to go to this festival next year again!!!
[211 words/7814 totals]

0 件のコメント: