2009年7月16日木曜日

Essay 5: The Worst Day in My life

The worst day in my life is my grandmothers dead and my pet dogs dead. I sad my grandmothers dead and my pet dogs dead very much.

I love my grandmothers. My grandmothers is gentle everyone, mild, and like to knit, sing a song, write penmanship, and have deeply relligent mind, and always smile. My grandmother dead 95 olds and 91 olds by illness and like sleeping. When I was a child, I walk and play card game, taw, cat's cradle, and sing a song with my grandmothers. Also, my grandmother take me to lesson how to knit in winter. I wish I wanted to chat about various of the things with my grandmothers if my fingers come true.

I love my pet dogs. Dog's name is Shiro and Ruru. Shiro is a male dog and Ruru is a female dog. They are good friends and me. When I was a elementary school student, I pick up Shiro and Ruru. Shiro was good health, but Ruru was bad health and couldn't drink milk. My family take care of Ruru very hard. Ruru beccame to be good health. Shiro is wise, brave, and falls in love with Ruru. But Shiro's love is not bear fruit...m(_ _)m Ruru is gentle, elegant, and coward. Especially I think Ruru and I must be best friends if Ruru is a human. I wish I wanted to meet Shiro and Ruru if my fingers come true.

Thank you for watching me to my grandmothers and my pet dogs "Shiro and Ruru" every day. I love my mothers and my pets dogs "Shiro and Ruru".

[271 words/9122 totals]

0 件のコメント: