2009年7月15日水曜日

Last lectures & reward(>_<)♪

Today is last lecture!!!(>_<)/" I'm happy very much(>_<)♪ I work hard to graduate so I am a 4th grade university student at the preceding term!!!

Aftr school, I go to Yumetown with my mother. I want to eat something to sweet so I am tired very much. Therefore we eat ice cream at 31 ice cream in the Yumetown.

Which kinds of ice cream do you like? I like the best of ice cream is Rum Raisin and Matcha(>_<)♪ There are a lot of kinds of the ice cream in 31 ice cream. I often waver when I eat 31's ice cream...m(_ _)m

I introduce kinds of 31's ice cream!!! Standard Flavor is Vanilla (231 kcal), Strawberry Cheesecake (253 kcal), Chocolate Mint (253 kcal), Very Berry Strawberry (209 kcal), Caramel Ribbon (242 kcal), Popping Shower (275 kcal), Matcha (236 kcal), Jamoca Coffee (231 kcal), Chocolate Chip (253 kcal), Rum Raisin (242 kcal), Chopped Chocolate (275 kcal), Musk Melon (227 kcal), Banana'n Strawberry (220 kcal), Nuts To You (275 kcal), Orange Sherbet (196 kcal), Chocolate (242 kcal), Jamoca Almond Fudge (264 kcal), Rocky Road (275 kcal), Lemon Sherbet (196 kcal), and Dainagon Azuki (250 kcal). Season Flavor of the July is Cream Soda (222 kcal), Rock'n'ball Chocolate (275 kcal), Oreo Cookies'n Cream (268 kcal), Jamoca Oreo (264 kcal), Chocolate Oreo (321 kcal), Pudding a la mode (223 kcal), Fruit Shower Sherbet (197 kcal), Twinberry Cheesecake (253 kcal), Mango Tango (228 kcal), Daiquiri Ice (161 kcal), and Orange Passionfruit Sorbet (168 kcal). Flavor Of the Month of the July is Tea & Scones (250 kcal).

We can choose ice cream's size (kids, regular, king) and waffle cone or sugar cone or cup.

There is crepe at 31 ice cream. Kinds of the Ice Cream Crepe Premium is Chocolate Banana & Ice Cream, Strawberry Millefeuille & Ice Cream, Maple Banana & Ice Cream, Strawberry Rare Cheese & Ice Cream, Chocolate Banana Brownie & Ice Cream, Shio Caramel & Ice Cream, Banana Custard Pudding & Ice Cream, Tiramisu & Ice Cream, Orange Rare Cheese & Ice Cream, Coconut Milk Choco & Ice Cream.

I become to want to eat ice cream so I am hot at the summer. I must take care to eat too much(^^;

[370 words/8851 totals]

0 件のコメント: