2009年7月17日金曜日

Cut & color & date(^^)♪

As I have holiday after a long separation, I go to beauty salon to make to cut and color(^^)♪ I often go to beauty salon is "un rip". There is my favorite hairdresser's man(>_<)☆★ He makes for me to wonderful hairstyle and colorstyle♪ Though I regularly leave my hairstyle and colorstyle to him, today is I hope to make haircut is arrange so that I want to extend my hair and haircolor is block color for job hunting. This time he makes my hair is wonderful hairstyle again(>_<)☆★ I like chatting him while making to cut. Thank you for make to wonderful hairstyle and take nice time, him and un rip. After my hair makes to new hairstyle at beauty salon, I meet my boyfriend. We meet after an interval of twe weeks. As I'm very hungry, we go to eat lunch. As we like Udon very much, we go to new Udon's restaurant to eat Udon. I eat Udon on tempura of burdock, a piece of soft seaweed, kelp, and a boiled egg. I order side menu is fried bean curd stuffed with sushi rice. It's very delicious and I'm full up(^^)♪ After lunch, we watch DVD at his home. We spend quiet time(>_<)☆★
[210 words/9332 totals]

0 件のコメント: