2009年7月13日月曜日

Essay 4: A Memorable Day in My Life

About 2 years ago in the spring vacation, I went to New Zealand about for a month with another KGU students. We stayed with a family.

In NZ, we had spent very nice time for a month. We went to the school in the week. We had each of the mix class (ther are Japanese,Chinese, Korean, and Southeast Asia). Chinese is an effort, unyielding, and has fighting spirit and their English pronunciation is very beutiful. Korean is a very kind, especially Korean man is a gentle man. We could have many good friens in NZ.

My host family is father, mother, 2 brothers. My host family's house is very clean and large. My host family is easy for me to spend, because my host family resembles my family in atmosphere. My host mother is gentle, good at cooking and making up nail, fashionable, loves her family. My host father is a hard worker, funny, gentle, likes fishing, and loves his family. My host older brother is a hard worker, gentle, cool, likes listening to music, and loves his family. My host younger brother is a very cute, naughty, likes playing toy and reading picture book, and loves his family, and his eye is big round eye and his smile is very cute and he becomes cool!!!(>_<)☆★ Last day, I shop with my host mother. I cooked "rolled sushi". The ingredient is fresh vegetables and fresh seafood, Japanese omelet, meat, Japanese rice, vinegar, laver and so on. I succeed cooking "rolled sushi". I wrote letter to my host family to read and take the letter. My host family took to be pleased about "rolled sushi" and the letter. Last day is I was lonely to say good-by to my hosy family. I hug host family to say good-by. I wish I wanted to meet my host family in NZ if I could go to NZ again!!!(>_<)☆★ Thank you for having wonderful time to my host family in NZ.
[331 words/8302 totals]

0 件のコメント: