2009年6月21日日曜日

☆Work part-time☆

Today, I work part-time. I'm working part-time as a clerk in Italian restaurant for about 2 years in Hikarinomori. The restaurant's name is "Ganso Ninnikuya". Do you know Ninnikuya? Ninnikuya is a chain. Hachimitsu toast is the famous and popular menu in Ninnikuya. Hachimitsu toast is 4 kinds menu that is only maple, maple and chocolate, maple and caramel, and maple and anko.

I worked hard from morning till night, today. It was very hard day, because Yumetown begans a summer sale. I was a cashier and barker in all day. I was very tired today, but today was happy day, because I met my old friends since junior high school student's age and teacher of my junior high school.

I feel sleep....(- _-)zzZ Good night☆

[131 words/2449 totals]

1 件のコメント:

HUMBURGER さんのコメント...

You workin' at Ninnikuya!!
I workin' at tully's coffee you know?

I can't underedtand about they close at 22s.
It is really bad!