2009年6月24日水曜日

☆Date☆

I have a date with my boyfriend after school. I meet my boyfriend after a long time. My boyfriend's name is Genki. I call "Gensan". I have been seeing him for about 1 year and 3 months. I like his fun very much!!! He is good at heaping up that instant.

We go to Karaoke♪ Do you like Karaoke? I like Karaoke very much!!! I sing "My treasure by Syota Shimizu", "Pepper Keibu by Pink lady", "Sayonara babe- by Miliyah Kato", "Amagigoe by Sayori Ishikawa", and "Jyunrenka by Syounan no kaze" and so on. Especially, I'm good at singing Miliyah Kato's and Kumi Koda's and Ayumi Hamasaki's songs. My boyfriend is good at singing Home made family's and DJ Ozuma's and Yuzu's songs. We spend enjoyable time!!!

After Karaoke, we go to "West" to eat dinner. We often go to "West", so we like Udon very much. But I eat Soba and Oden today's dinner. Oden's menu is a Japanese radish, a piece of konjak, and a boiled egg. He eat Bukkake Stamina Udon. It's very delicious!!! We are full up!!!

I have a good time, today☆

[198 words/3329 totals]

0 件のコメント: