2009年6月23日火曜日

☆Book Review 05: The Story of THE HULA☆

I read this book "THE HULA". The hula is traditional singing and dancing music in Hawaii. Hura is contained all of dancing, performing, singing a poem, and singing a song. There is a classic style(hula) is called Kahiko, and modern style(hula) is called Auana. While the hula is synthetic art, the hula is spiritual act as well as Japanese Noh play. The hula can't get pure dance and notion of music.

Work of hula's matter is "Hula girl". It is a Japanese movie. I want to see its' movie(>_<)☆★ Especially, I'm interested in appearing Sizuchan.

I introduce Hawaii's means. "Ha" means "sacred inspiration", "wai" means "water", and last "i" means "god" in Hawaian language. "Aloha" means "Hello", "Thank you", and "I"m sorry" in Hawaii. But "Aloha" means "I'm front of a god" by nature.

I read a book now. It is "Self I-dentity Through Ho'oponopono". "Ho'o" means "aim", and "ponopono" means "perfect" in Hawaiian language, namely "Ho'oponopono" means "modifying" and "correcting" for perfect is aim. Ho'oponopono is way to relinquish agony for piece of mind by sacred intelligence. It is important to say "Thank you", "I'm sorry", "Please forgive me", and "I love you" in Ho'opopnopono. I practice "Ho'oponopono" in daily life. I wish my happy and every happy in the world.

[228 words/3131 totals]

1 件のコメント:

Maiko さんのコメント...

My cosin is learning Hula,so I want to read it someday...^^

Maiko