2009年6月23日火曜日

Today's lunch time♪

I went to Ouchi cafe to eat lunch with my friend. Do you know Ouchi cafe? I often go to Ouchi cafe to eat lunch or sweets to chat with my friends. There is a cafe in back of KGU. We like Ouchi cafe.

My friend's name is Karin. I eat B plate. B plate is rice, salad, soup, pickles, and dress salmon in tartar sauce. It's a very delicious♪ I was full up!!! Karin eat C plate. C plate is salad, soup, pickles, and full of vegetables' curry and rice. We eat lunch with chatting about our friends, love circumstance, school life, and job hunting. I eat lunch hastily, so I have a lecture after lunch time. Karin treated me to lunch. I'm happy and satisfied so I'm full up♪

Ouchi cafe has sweet time from p.m. 3:00. Sweets' menu is maple toast. There are only maple, chocolate and banana and maple, caramel and maple, cinnamon and maple, and soybean flour and maple in the kinds of maple toast. They have vanilla ice cream on the maple toasts. It's very very delicious☆ This picture is a soybean flour and maple toast.

Please go to Ouchi cafe at lunch time or sweet time(^^)♪

[210 words/2903 totals]

1 件のコメント:

yohei さんのコメント...

It looks so delicious!
I've never been there, so I want to go there.