2009年6月26日金曜日

Today's lunch time♪

I went to Ouchi cafe to eat lunch with my friends. I was hungry so I ate only banana at breakfast. I went to Ouchi cafe 2nd time in this week(^田^)♪ I ate A plate. A plate is rice, salsd, soup, and main dish is chicken nanban. It's very delicious!!! I was full up and satisfied my hungry(^^)♪

My friends' name are Karin and Ayumi. They ate C plate. C plate is soup, pickled cucumber and carrot, and main dish is lots of vegetables' tako rice. It looks like very delicious(>_<)☆★

Kana and Haruka came to Ouch cafe on the way. Kana ate caramel honey toast snd Haruka drunk an ice coffee. Caramel honey toast looks like very delicious(>_<)☆★ I wanted to eat honey toast, but I was full. After eating, Karin and Ayumi and I ate homemade custard pudding as dessert. It was very delicious(>_<)☆★ We were happy☆★ We had a good lunch time(^^)♪

[156 words/3764 totals]

0 件のコメント: