2009年7月10日金曜日

☆Book Review 14: HALLOWEEN☆

I read this book "HALLOWEEN".

I examined about Halloween. Halloween is done traditional event at evening of saint day. This evening is believed to genie and witch come out and dead ghost visit their house as the finish of the year of Celt is October 31th. Celt wear mask and burn fire of the charm so as to guard body from them. This thing trigger Halloween. After this, at the night of the October 31th, they make "Jack-o'-Lantern" to stand candle in hollowed pumpkin, and children masked witch or ghost visit by a nearly house to recite "Trick or treat". In home, they make pumpkin's sweets, and children have to get sweets, and there is held Halloween party.

Halloween's theme is eerie things and awful things, and contain death, immortal monster, black magic, traditional monster and so on not only fairy and genie. Halloween's costume contain ghost, witch, bat, black cat, goblin, banshee, zombie, devil, Dracula, and Frankenstein. They decorate home their symbol in Halloween's back and forth time. Traditional Halloween color is black and orange.

Mainly, Halloween spread Ireland, United Kingdom, America, Canada, Puerto Rico, New Zealand, and part of the Australia. In Germany and Japan, Halloween is taken part of American public culture.

When I was a child, I went to English school. There is held Halloween on october 31th. I looked forward to do Halloween party and get sweets.(>_<)☆★ I wish I would held Halloween party at home if I would marry in the future!!!

[254 words/7503 totals]

0 件のコメント: