2009年7月2日木曜日

The rainy season....m(_ _)m

Do you like rainy day?? I like rainy day so-so, because I feel getting down or nervous or tend to stay indoor. But rainy day is nice day, because greenery and living things are blessed through rain. Air becomes very clean after rainy day.

Ajisai is called Hydrangea in English. This picture's Ajisai is my garden's Ajisai. This Ajisai is very beautiful??(^^)♪ My mother and father pour their energies into growing plants in garden. They like doing the gardening very much. They are mended by garden's plants. Recently, my father becomes to make vegetable garden. My mother said, "We must have life of subsistence farming". So my father becomes to make vegetable garden. There are tomato, cucumber, eggplant, taro, scallion, herb, blueberry, peach, cherry, grape, Ume and so on in the garden. I'm looking forward to grow vegetables and fruits.

There are many kinds of flowers and plants in the garden. I introduce Ajisai in them. Ajisai means "container of water". Ajisai is many kinds of color by pH of soil. Ajisai's kinds are Hydrangea macrophylla, Hydrangea macrophylla forma normalis, Hydrangea hirta, Hydrangea quercifolia, Hydrangea scadens, Hydrangea involucrata Sieb, Hydrangea petiolaris, Hydrangea serrata var. megacarpa, Hydrangea paniculata, Schizophragma hydrangeoides and so on. Ajisai's language of flowers are changeable, proud, patient love, vigorous woman, heartless, affair, pride, proselytism and so on. Ajisai's color are blue, purple, white, pink, red, brown and so on.

Could you know about Ajisai??(>_<) I will introduce about other flowers in my garden if I have a chance to introduce them.

[254 words/5289 totals]

0 件のコメント: