2009年7月1日水曜日

☆Book Review 07: WITCHES☆

I read this book "WITCHES". I wanted to become a witch when I was a child. I often played witch. I aspire to magic. I liked witch's book or animated cartoon, or movie. I heard there is witch's village in the United Kingdom. I wish I went to there some day.

Now, I learn about "witch hunt" in cultural anthropology.

Witch is old European popular belief, and is woman got magic associating with demon. There are 2 sorts in witch, white witch or black witch. White witch is called "cunning man or woman" in the United Kingdom, and "devins-guerisseurs" in France. They were trusted from the people. Black witch is reverse, and they were said to be darkness the human world. Witch participate in sabato that is witch's meeting, and in here take place exchange with the Devil. They fly with straddling a broom in the sky. Many witches have a black cat as a sacred animal. Therefore black cat is a witch's messenger.

I introduce witch's foreign drama are "My wife is a witch" and "Saburina" and so on. Especially, I like "Sabrina". Be sure to watch these drama(>_<)♪

[196 words/5035 totals]

0 件のコメント: