2009年7月4日土曜日

New Bikini(>_<)☆★

Yesterday, I bought a new bikini(>_<)☆★ This bikini is pink and floral-print. This brand's name is rebecca taylor. I decided this one and have worn me selected from many kinds of bikini to a clerk and me friend and try on them. I'm happy(>_<)♪ I'm looking forward to wearing new bikini so I will go to sea and camp with my friends in this summer♪ Thank you for selecting this one to a clerk and my friend☆★

We went to dinner so we were very hungry....m(_ _)m We ate Udon. We ate warm Udon and my friend ate cool Udon. They are very delicious☆★ We were full up(^^)♪ Today was a nice day, too(>_<) ☆★

[125 words/5651 totals]

2 件のコメント:

HUMBURGER さんのコメント...

It is nice and fresh!
Wow!!!

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hi Mai.

I understand that you are looking forward to summer vacation coming soon.
I hope you will enjoy this summer very much.

Toshi