2009年5月29日金曜日

☆My favorite breakfast☆

Good morning♪

What is your favorite breakfast? My favorite breakfast is miso soup, rice, natto, and cut fruit. I always eat this menu. Miso soup is many kinds of vegetables. Rice is white rice or brown rice. Especially, brown rice contains a lot of vitamin B and is good healthy, diet, and effectives constipation. Natto is domestic soybean. Fruit is banana, apple, prune. I sometimes eat it and sprinkle yoghurt over fruit. Breakfast is cheerful source☆

I go to school from now!!! Have a good time☆

[86 words/1682 totals]

3 件のコメント:

Maiko さんのコメント...

Hi^^
I also like this menu too.

My favorite breakfast is miso soup, rice, natto,sunnny side-up, tukemono etc.^^

Maiko

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Mai!

Recently I live with my parents. Therefore I eat Japanese breakfast with rice and miso soup.
When I live alone, I eat sliced bread with coffee.

Toshi

HUMBURGER さんのコメント...

miso soup is really good.
i love it.