2009年4月19日日曜日

Essay 1: My dear host family

Hello!! How do you do? My name is Mai. I'm so happy to stay with you soon. I'd like to tell you something about myself briefly.

I'm 21 years old now. But, I'll be 22 years old in may 9th. I'm majoring in English at KGU. Because I'll have a store in the future. A store is import bazaar and cafe. I'd like to have a store with my future developments. And I'd like to go abroad for buying on my own.

There are 5 people in my family (father, mother, 2 brothers, and me). My father is an architect. My mother is a stay-at-home mom with helping my father. My older brother is 32 years old. He is a temporary staff of event and a truck driver of cake shop. He likes playing online game. He has a girlfriend who has a good figure. He and she are good partners. My younger brother is 20 years old. He is a technical college student. He studies electrical engineering. He is on job hunting. He likes playing online game, too and reading comics.

My hobbies are listening to music, singing a song, shopping, eating, looking for fashionable shop and chatting with my friends. I'm working part-time as a clerk in Italian restaurant. Its' name is Ninnikuya. I've worked in Ninnikuya for 1 years and 9 months. I like Ninnikuya and all worker at Ninnikuya very much. I always cheer up at going to Ninnikuya.

I'm also interested in learning English. I really would like to improve my English and be able to speak English fluently. To tell the truth, I'm a little bit nervous now because I have never been to a foreign country before. But I'm so exciting to visit your country and looking forward to meeting you soon.

☆with best wishes from Mai☆

[324 words/405 words]


0 件のコメント: